I am giving advance notice of the 2020 Annual General Meeting scheduled to take place on Wednesday, 11 November by Zoom in accordance with the requirements of the Club Constitution. Please see below for the draft agenda.
AGENDA FOR MEETING OF BEESTON AC AGM, 11 NOVEMBER 2020, 8.30 PM
1. Apologies for absence – please send in advance to me
2. Approval of the Minutes from the AGM held 20 November 2019
3. To receive a pre-circulated report from the Chairman
4. To receive a pre-circulated report from the Secretary
5. To receive a pre-circulated report from the Treasurer
6. To receive a report from the Independent Verifier of the Accounts (verbal)
7. To agree the membership fees for 2021/2
8. Election of officers: a list of nominations, proposers and seconders pre-circulated)
9. To consider any proposed changes to the Constitution – any proposals received will be circulated to the membership at least 7 days prior to the AGM
10. Any Other Business
Please note the deadline submission of nominations for officers (with supporting proposers and seconders) and any proposed changes to the Constitution is Wednesday 28 October.
A full set of papers will be circulated in advance of the meeting, together with the Zoom link which will be used to access the meeting.